Attracting investments and companies is a key strategy for places in order to create jobs and growth. We have developed an innovative framework for investment promotion for cities and regions called Business Attraction Management (read more about the framework here).
We help your city, business cluster or regional or national investment promotion agency (IPA) with:
- Facilitating development and co-creation of strategies, action plans and organisational design
- Coaching and advise on strategy, operations, organisation and change leadership
- Analysis and benchmarking with leading regions
- Training staff and inspiring staff
- Innovation, business development and marketing campaigns
- Crisis management and crisis communication – how to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19?
Also, check out the open training Business Attraction Management for Cities and Regions on the website of our sister company, Place Leadership Lab.
How can we help you? Get in touch with Mats Segerström.