Talent City Index Finland report is finally here!
Where would today’s and tomorrow’s qualified workforce prefer to work and live?
It is a question that many municipalities, regions, investors and employers are asking themselves – now that talent shortage is greater than ever throughout many industries.
The Talent City Index report was created to to investigate and benchmark how cities rank against each other in the fierce competition for skilled workforce, to be used as a tool and guidance to improve a city’s attractiveness and retention power.
Download the report for free both in Finnish and Swedish, English version coming soon!
Introduction to the report:
The Talent City Index (TCI) ranks the 50 largest municipalities/cities in Finland according to how attractive they are to skilled workforce ages 20-45. The report also forecasts which regions are at risk of losing residents in the future.
TCI gives answers to questions such as:
- What are your city region’s main attraction factors? What are the weaknesses that need to be developed or communicated better?
- Among which professional and age groups is your city region most attractive? And least attractive? What other cities are competing for the same target group?
- How big is the risk that your region will lose residents? What factors explain why people choose to stay in their current location?
- Which driving forces are most important when moving? What obstacles does the target group experience? How do the driving forces differ between those who work and those who study and between different age and professional groups?
- Where do different professional and age groups prefer to live and work? Where, for example, do those in IT, healthcare, teachers and engineers prefer to live and work?
TCI report was launched for the first time in Sweden Summer of 2023. Now it has launched in Finland, and will launch in two more countries very soon. We’ll keep you posted!